2019 Annual Williston API Golf TournamentThursday, July 11, 2019 - Friday, July 12, 2019
This is one of two major fundraising activities for the Williston Basin API Chapter. Proceeds from our 2018 fundraisers were used to fund multiple organizations.
Golf Tournament Team Registration
Entry fee is $200 per player, for a total of $1,200 per team.
Raffle Tickets $100.
Processing Fee $48.
Registration for scramble players will be at Eagle Ridge Golf Club beginning at 10:00 AM Thursday, July 11th. It is the responsibility of each team captain or his representative to register his/her entire team. Individual registrations will not be accepted. Captains, please make sure that the team information on this registration form is accurate ( i.e. handicap, e-mail address).
- Only one player with less than a 10 handicap per team
- Maximum handicap of 36 per player
- Honest handicaps (this tournament is for fun)
- All players must have soft-spikes
- Raffle prizes will be given out at banquet, attendance in not required to win the raffle items
- Door Prizes will be given out at banquet, attendance is required
- All functions listed above are for AGES 21 AND ABOVE
- Both courses have requested soft-spike golf shoes for all players. There will be NO hard spikes allowed.
- The Majority of the team must be employed in the oil industry.
Item SelectionPlease select the items you wish to register. You will have the opportunity to specify the details in checkout.
You can see a list of all the items you have selected in the Selected Items sidebar.